Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hittin' The Road

I'm going out of town on Friday for 5 days and I'm at that point where I know I have Stuff I Need To Do before I go, but damned if I can remember it all. Here's what I can remember:

1. Call cat sitters and arrange for them to take care of Mickey. [done this morning]
2. Laundry.
3. Clean litter box.
4. Take out trash.
5. Pack.

Is that all? I can't imagine that's all. Maybe it is and I'm making this more difficult than it should be. I think part of it is that usually when I visit my parents, I drive, so I have to do all the things to take care of the car and get books on tape for the trip. But this time I'm flying. No car issues. No books on tape. This time I can take a real book and read! How exciting is that??

I am a bit disappointed that I won't have Mickey with me, but the service I use is very good. They leave little report cards every day letting me know how Mickey was and what they did. He's a very social cat, so he likes to play with the people who come by and they love it. So, they end up spending a lot of time playing with him. How could you not love this face?



Also, I'm going to miss Winston. He can't come with me this time. At least, I can talk on the phone with him. No such luck with Mickey.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lushy said...

I love your kitty! He is so cute!

Have a good trip. :)

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home