Friday, June 03, 2005

Family Time

I'm taking off in a few hours to head down to M-town to see the family. My mom doesn't know I'm coming, so it'll be a fun surprise. My LilSis is picking me up from the airport tonight and we'll head out to Mom's tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I'm especially looking forward to seeing my new nephew. He was born in February and I haven't seen him yet. I've seen pictures, of course, but not him. Which leads me to my question. In the pictures, he's a goofy lookin' kid. No getting around it. I can't tell if it's just the angle of the pictures, but if he's that goofy lookin' in person? I'm gonna have to use my mad acting skillz to coo about how cute he is. Don't get me wrong, I'm gonna love the kid no matter what. He's my nephew!

So, here's a picture of him that's not bad. He looks pretty cute here:



But, in this one? Goofy kid.



Again, he's my nephew, I'm gonna love him. I love goofy looking dogs and shoes, so loving a goofy lookin' baby won't be hard at all. I just don't want to hurt my brother and SIL's feelings about the cuteness of their kid. Again, it could just be the pictures. I'll let you know after I meet him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home